Eclipse - Flash Builder 4 Shortcuts
13 Mar 2010 in
Probably much of you power eclipse users know this already but I thought to revisit and write some command keyboard shortcuts that are very useful for me. Some of you may discover something that you were missing. Ok here we go.
- easy navigate to all IDE features
- you can type whatever you want eg ("Generate getters", "Toggle ASDoc Comments", "Whitespace", "Join lines" etc)
- play around it and see that how cool this is
- Opens Resources (all files inside your projects can be found with this)
- Opens Types
- supports CamelCase (eg. you can type AB and this will find all classes which have AsomethingBsomething)
- Quick Outline (gives you fast overview of the class with all of its members)
- Open Hierarchy - easily see from where are your methods called
- stop on a method name and play around
- works inside Flex SDK as well!!!
- Correct Indentation - select a portion or complete file and press CTRL+I
- Go to last edit
- List open editors
CTRL+TAB, CTRL+SHIFT+TAB, CTRL+PgUp, CTRL+PgDn
- Shuffle through open editors
- move/copy line up or down
- Move editor up/down
- delete current line
- Refactor method or variable
And at last to show all available keys at the moment press CTRL+SHIFT+L.